Sunday, August 25, 2019

Looking for a FWB...

A few days ago I opened up a message on the on line dating site I am on.  Looking fora FWB only.  Sure.. what the heck - let me see what this is all about.  I had a few chats with him after confirming he understood and was "ok" with me being full-figured and wow - people are certainly all out there.

He is all about the boobs - what size - what about your nipples.  He told me his "cock" size (his words) was "7.5 and thick thick circumcised" - Great!  Thanks but I did not ask!  (I can use my peter meter to make sure this is true?)  

I asked him why he was looking for a FWB and he said he was getting over his 3 year relationship with his girlfriend (before that he had been married for many years) and that he did not have time for a relationship.  Interesting.  Not sure I can believe him or anyone really.  He asked for a recent pic to which I sent him a tease picture - one I took that showed a teensy bit of cleavage - beautifully done really - more of a glamour shot my friend did.  He then said he could send me a tease pic to which I quickly replied "NO - I am good. No D pics please!"  (Is there anyone that really likes to look at Dick Pics? Please tell me if so as I cannot even imagine - a side note to this will be a funny story in another blog about a mom I know and D pics).  

The text conversation continued and he kept going about which toys I liked, do I  like his tongue deep in me, favorite place for a man's cum....I cannot even tell you all that was said as it was a lot.  I just kept it up to see how far he would go with the conversation.

He sent me a few pics of him shirtless and may I  just say super buff and handsome. If they were him...

He wanted a full length pic of me too - that is the fun part for me - nope. None. I have none and refused to until I get more weight off.  Being full-figured...hard pass! I did manage to find one where my bottom half melts into the darkness of my black pants...

I have not heard from him since Fri as he was preparing to take his child to college. I know his profile was removed off of the site (either he was on for a month, he changed it, he removed it or was reported- who knows).  I did not expect to hear from him again but the experience and texting was fun. 

I engaged so I could see how far he would go and have great material for my blog. Sext on my friends.. Sext  on!

No comments:

Post a Comment