Thursday, August 22, 2019

Mr Big and the Rib Injury I sustained....

I spoke about on my last post about my injury with Mr Big that ghosted me. The third time we met up at my house, we had a marathon session.  Did I mention that I was insatiable?  Full-figured, knee injuries - when there is a will, there is a way and a LOT of sites to tell you the best positions to do,  I digress… Three hours and multiple positions later  - it was time for sleep.  For him anyway - I was wide awake.  Apparently having that much fun can wake me  up - well that and the fact that he SNORED so bad!  I digress again…  so the next day my back hurt…  I did not think anything of it - thought maybe I had a UTI (turns out I found out 2 weeks later that I did have a UTI but that was not the issue..) .  Monday am I was in so much pain and I went to the Foot massage place and had the guy beat the hell out of my back - turns out this was a very very VERY bad idea.  A friend suggested I check with my chiropractor. I went to my old one (had not seen him in 3 years) and he told me that my ribs were…. wait for it…. MALADJUSTED!  WTF?  What is that and how on earth…  OMG Sex!  It was the three hours of sex -but which position?  I changed Chiropractors as that one was not in town and I needed one again right away.  We spoke and figured out which position it probably was…  One for the records books.  Flexibility in my case coupled with some joint/ligament issues I have is a very very VERY bad thing.  It took 3 weeks to feel better and a LOT of time spent on ice. Do you think Mr. Big ever called  me that weekend after I learned what it was to see how I was? NOPE!  I get that he had family in but really?  DUDE - You took part in the Sex!  You helped me in the injury…  Note to self… legs flexibly pushed to ones ears is dangerous!  #dating #ribinjury #wtf #ribsmaladjusted #chiropractor #ghosted

No comments:

Post a Comment