Thursday, August 22, 2019

Casanova

I met Casanova a few days ago...  We met at a coffee shop - he asked me to stand up and turn around so he could look at me (since I have no full length shots of me on line) and he said he liked what he saw and to not lose my butt!  We only had 45 min together...  mind you he did not even offer to buy me a coffee or an iced tea?  So he asked if we could take a walk...  we walked outside and he grabbed my hand for the step down - which was nice and a gentleman.  We walked down thru the various strip plazas (The entire time I am praying there is no one I know near by).  He then grabbed me against a wall and passionately kissed me.  He did not even ask....  which I have mixed feeling about.  It was super hot but at the same time totally not a gentleman.  This happened two more times btw...  I was flustered and mind blown.  He said i was red as a tomato... He was intent on us meeting up to have a meeting of the bodies...  the NEXT day were were talking and then I had texted him about having protection...  to which stopped him in his hot tracks.  He was taken back.  He said he was just going to trust that I was safe and he figured vice versa as he has been tested and often is due to what I will call a charitable/empathetic medical situation (to protect privacy I will not go into those details).  Hello Mr Casanova - did you get blood and swabbed? When was the last time? How many have you really courted like this?  You say none so far but....     Look - I hate condoms in the worst way - I really do. They are just awful - and honestly the fact that I am safe and clean after all I did in college  - really is a miracle in and of itself... but this is 2019!  We have to have some mode"cum" of responsibility? No?  I would love hot sex with a total stranger but at what risk?
I scheduled a test to have a baseline and show I am clean in the meantime. I even told him (I mean again - I would love to have some fun with the boy (again, 11 years my jr)...
He did send back a sly fox emoji... and then radio silence.  I have not heard from him since that emoji.  Sorry for bursting your hot bubble Mr Casanova - I guess you were filled with a lot of Hot Air!
#wtf #dating #casanova #sex #safety #condoms 

No comments:

Post a Comment