Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Update to Casanova

Well - 6 days later at midnight, 11:56 PM to be precise, I got a call from Casanova.  It went something like this...  
Me:  Hello
Him: Hi
Me: Who is this
Him: You forgot about me
(Ahhh yes, Casanova I thought)
Me: I deleted you from my phone actually. I had not heard from you since last Wed night...
Him:  Well I have not heard from you
Me:  Seriously?
Him:  I was upset that you requested that of me (he is talking about using Condoms by the way...)
Me:  That is the RESPONSIBLE thing to do... I just met you.  We do not really know each other...
Him: I looked in your eyes (eye roll here) and we had a connection
Me:  Its like meeting someone at a bar - you are a virtual stranger
Him: I did not meet you at a bar and do not feel that way.  Are you still seeing others? Did you meet Fireman and Mr Pompano?
Me: Yes indeed - I am talking to them (and others I thought).  I met them too. I am on there to date and meet people until such time as I meet someone for a LTR
Him: Well, I do not want to compete with them.  Once they are gone and you are not seeing them and you want to come back to me, I will be here. Call me.
Me: Ok great bye

WTF!  Is Casanova serious? WOW - is he full of himself or what! Latin Lover won't be seeing my booty any time soon..... make that EVER!

P.S.  As I already knew 100% - I am clean clean clean. No STD's, No HIV, Can't get preggo. I am good!  Suffice to say I am one lucky individual considering how much fun I had in college!

No comments:

Post a Comment