Thursday, August 22, 2019

A quickie

I have been on line on dating sites for 6 days and I am talking with 6 different men.  Most fascinating. I met one so far and it went really well.  #2 (I will call him Casanova) is intensely into sex - it is THE topic of conversation. He is very sure that he is going to want to do certain things to me that he describes in great detail.   How conversations and dating have changed since way back when the sites first started peaking.  Come to think of it, how I have changed.  It is way different being a woman in her 40′s.  Did I mention that this is a cougar / Mrs Robinson situation… he is 11 years my junior!  LTR material? Probably not.. but oh the fun I can think of!  BTW I need a good sign off line like TITS UP or Madge the Vag’s Twats up Ladies…  Anyone have something good for me to begin or end with? I do like a happy ending….
#quickie #relationships #sex #dating #wtf #cougar #mrsrobinson #casanova

No comments:

Post a Comment