Monday, August 26, 2019

D Pics...

Why on earth do guys think that women want to see a Dick Pic? (D-pic)

Seriously! There is nothing glamorous circumcised or not about a penis!  I do not really want to see a D-pic, a bulge, a tent or otherwise. I do not want to know that you are "supposedly" 7.5", "thick thick" or "well endowed". 
You are asking me if I like my man well endowed? Well lets see - NO - I want someone that has the smallest penis ever so that he has to use a strap on?  WTF!  You telling me that women want a well endowed man for a tight fit does not help me want to be with you more.
Do you even know HOW to use your magic wand? That is what matters more than size...  Giddeup Cowboy!
How many women have ever sent a V-pic to a man?  Vaginas are not really pretty either in my opinion.  They are erogenous sensitive fountains waiting to be released.  Not even bedazzling a vagina can make it pretty enough for a V-pic to be sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment