Thursday, August 22, 2019

I was GHOSTED!

Lets begin with a WTF on Dating… I was GHOSTED!  A friend of mine introduced me to an acquaintance of hers…  I would say he was on her “D” list…  Someone she considered a friend but she did not really know all that well. I agree except I would say D for DICK move or DOUCHE bag! It started out early in the summer with meeting, him asking the proverbial Alexa how to be set up with me and a lot of texting / sexting.  When we finally met it lasted all of 4 visits / one month of pretty hot sex.  To say after so many years of not having any due to divorce (this is for another post) that I was insatiable was an understatement.  So we were FWB (friends with benefits) but a little more since we texted all the time.. We were both into one another (he told me a lot he was “soooo into me” and how he would love to come home to me and “bang” me) but I knew there was no future - he was  FWB.   That said…  a man should have the BALLS to make a call.   He texts all the time and then sent an email to say “No time, It was fun. Thanks” and then would not return my call when I called and asked him to give me a call.  Ignored a prior text, my call and unfriended me on Facebook….DICK MOVE!  For someone into “open communication” this is about as closed as it gets.  I was super upset   - not about the loss of him - but the loss of the hot sex. LOL - I was not done and I hate not having closure.  Hey Mr Big (my name for him) - THANK YOU for doing me a favor.  You helped to remind me of four fundamental things…  1)  I MISS Sex and kissing and all that goes with it  2) Men can be total D-bags….  I need to take chances but keep my guard up a little longer 3) I found myself again and was back to the me I was 10 years ago and 4) I was ready to put myself back out there on the dating sites (5 days in and the stories will be plentiful). 
P.S.  this post will lead to more about Mr Big…  The “gift” he gave me for my birthday…  a sex injury…  and more.  #dating #wtf  #ghosting #dickmove #sex

No comments:

Post a Comment