Wednesday, September 18, 2019

So many men... It's a numbers game... Update to Mrs Robinson

Lets start with an update...   Mrs Robinson did NOT happen. I met Pizza Boy and lets just say NO!  He was super shy and freakishly awkward...not at all like the persona from his texting.  I feel bad for him and maybe he needs a Mrs. Robinson to teach him and guide him, but that is not me.  I considered it but ultimately decided I did not want to be his "guardian angel of sex"!  Just the nature of a "younger" man and the conversations I have had with my friends... well he would not need a blue pill... he would outlast your stamina,  he might "cum" before you even touch him but at least he would be able to get hard again and keep going..  Yeah - these conversations happened!  

In addition to Pizza Boy not happening..  the 36 year old I was talking to (or was he 38... I lost track!) wanted to see me/meet me/pleasure me but I said no. I had come back after a late night with friends and he tried so "hard" bless his heart. I told him I could meet him the next day... but alas no...  So long Casper....  There have been a few others I was chatting with as well and they just simply disappear - all in time for them to be a ghost for Halloween.  I am totally ok with all of these...  it was time for them to disappear ....

It truly is a numbers game!  How many can you talk to on so many sites to make sure you meet a few good men!  We know the men do this with the ladies.

Which brings us to the present and my current balancing act.  I have a meeting date tonight ... Friday night a 3rd date with Southern Gentleman... and Sat another coffee date meeting.  There is a 4th one I need to find time to meet as well. Craziness but oh so much fun!  The one I am meeting tonight is the one I seem to have the most in common with.  If anything goes beyond coffee (not tonight of course) I will dub him Latin Lover.  The one for coffee Sat I will call Nice Jewish Man (NJM).  The one I have yet to meet.... well he is already nicknamed in my head as Sexy Scrub Nurse!

I am having fun making up for the past 8+ years.... 

Gotta run and get some work done before my Boudoir Photo shoot. 
I am Large and In Charge Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment