Sunday, September 29, 2019

I want your sex..

And to quote George Michael "Sex is natural, sex is good...Not everybody does it...But everybody should...Sex is natural, sex is fun...Sex is best when it's, one on one...One on one"

Not all sex is good... in fact, there are times when you just want to go home and shower and brush your teeth.  The build up was good but alas when I stepped foot into Cook's apartment I felt like I was in a storage locker.  WTH... it was worse than my ex and that is a big feat to accomplish.  That certainly did not set the mood but alas this girl set out for an adventure and she was not a quitter.  The details of how we even ended up in his bed I will skip, but suffice to say the blue ropes were fun but it really was not all that. He certainly did not take the notes I had relayed to him about what I like.  If I am going to experiment with light S&M and do things I have not done before... there needs to be more to it than there was.  It just wasn't what I would consider a play atmosphere.  I trusted him just fine but could not get to where I needed to be orgasm wise with the clutter and dogs on the other side of the door to the small cramped apartment.  He was not seductive and was very mechanical and sweaty.  The final straw for me was the kissing.  I felt like a big wet erect fish was jabbing itself into my mouth and sloshing around aimlessly.  Just gross.
Within minutes of my arrival home I could not wait to shower and brush my teeth.  He has been messaging me and wants to get together... I will not ghost him but trying to find just the right words to say NO Nope No way!  UPDATE:  Easy Peasy to say adios as he was pressing me to go to a concert with him and when I told him that I had my son that night...  he did not believe me (I know my sons schedule with me for months out) and then he pressed me if I wanted to see him again and posted a crickets meme after he texted me - perfect way to say thanks but your text just gave me the answer and it's been nice but no I do not wish now to see you again.  SEND.  BLOCK! Whew... relief and peace of mind.

Updates:  The nice Jewish guy turns out had some medical issues.  Still is sick.  He might be a maybe.  The fireman is still chatting but I let him know that the bench I have been seated on is expiring and we need to meet soon - there is something about him that I am drawn to and I am not ready to extinguish the flame until I have seen him again, hugged, kissed and had more.  I have a feeling the heat between us will be intense.  

I have plans to see Southern Gentleman again soon, in fact really soon to celebrate the new year!  (Update:  I did see him and in fact we did celebrate for just a few hours as that is the time we had. He actually for the first time noticed the scars and asked me about them.. (Surgery from a lift I had after I lot a lot of weight and my boobs deflated into thin hanging blobs).  He really celebrated as he broke his cardinal rule of ladies first (pleasure).  It was actually totally fine with me as I was enjoying it.  Although I am pretty insatiable and I think about orgasms probably about as much as men think about sex... I do not always need t have an orgasm.. (not that it hurts).  We actually spent about an hour after just kidding, hugging, talking.  I am darn sure that next time it will be all about me  - LOL!  I told him rules were meant to be broken but please be sure to follow his rule next time...  

I met another FWB guy and he is a possibility but has had the flu.  He is pretty cute actually!  I have also been chatting with a 60 yr old who looks like Pharrell Williams in his pics.  I had told him I was looking for someone older and he said "what you don't think I can keep up?"  Good answer Pharrell.  He wants as well to have some fun and if nothing else be friends. That I can do!  I will meet him for coffee this week as he will be having some surgery soon and will be out of commission for a bit.  There is certainly no lack of interesting men out there... 

Today as I was watching some comedy and icing my back... I decided that I need to turn this material into a stand up routine. That is a must. I must I must increase my... presence.

Large and In Charge signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment