Thursday, September 12, 2019

Mrs Robinson

I think I may have officially crossed the twilight zone into Mrs Robinson.  (Just in case I have a younger reader...  MrsRobinson is a term used to describe an older woman pursuing someone younger than herself, in reference to the character from the 1967 movie The Graduate.)

I am chatting now with not only a 36 year old (I have yet to decide on his nickname) but... don't judge me.... a 27 year old.  YIKES!  I know...  I am trying NOT to think about his age since my friends have kids this age and older... although our text conversation certainly does not indicate in any way he is 27.  That said - the fact that he has graduated college and is a manager at a fast food restaurant of sorts (lets call him Pizza Boy) does not help matters.

I will meet him tomorrow for coffee and we will go from there. I can tell you that coffee with Pizza Boy is going to be super odd based on the hot steamy sexting ;)  I did ask him why he was wanting to be with and provide stress relief to an older woman and the answer I got was that girls his age were "trashy", looking for "pot" and "money".  

I am feeling a bit "trashy" myself right now - but only because I need a cold shower!  I am not ashamed to say I am having fun being an empowered safe slut sowing her oats after a marriage that was awful * and a divorce that was way worse!   I am not looking for a LTR with Pizza Boy- only some fun  - and why not. LTFS!     Feeling Large and In Charge ... 
Here's to you Mrs Robinson!

*The best thing to come from my last marriage was my amazing son.

No comments:

Post a Comment