Thursday, September 5, 2019

Sex... I mean Six Random Thoughts

A few updates and Random Thoughts ....

1) I was chatting with someone via text and twice he asked me Whats for Lunch/If I had lunch. Each time was at a non lunch time.  The guy from Denmark who tried to scam me did this too. RED FREAKING FLAG people.... Asking about lunch is code for I will try to scam you in my book.  I am not sure if it really was or not - but I am too creeped out to find out. I told him good luck and I could not chat further with him - he did not understand but I blocked him every which way.  My intuition told me to run far and fast!

2) If there is a will there is a way - be flexible people!  I try and fit the men in, even for a coffee, when I have even an hour.  I have been told be men and women alike - it is a numbers game. I am really bad at "numbers" but meeting people super simple.  Men (especially ones I am not married to) are most fascinating creatures!

3)  Asking me for a full length picture (after I told you I was full figured)... yeah - no - I have none of those. So I had one and it was with 2 friends. I sent it to someone and blocked out friends faces.  He asked me who the tall one was in the middle.  Yeah - so clearly you cannot handle a woman that is Large and in Charge.  News Flash BTW - It is so true what they say about FFJW... I am darn good and my large parts simply do not matter or get in the way of my abilities, talents or desire! NEXT!

4)  I am insatiable right now.  Ever since I had a taste of the Multiple MBO this summer - I want them more.  My motivation to play the numbers game... albeit safely.  I know a few of my friends who say the same thing.  I am NOT alone!

5) Girlfriends are ALWAYS there for you - I will not sell out my time with the Ladies just to have MMBO.  So men had better make the time when I am available or they will be stuck simply texting eggplants and taco emojis for a long time.

6) When I posted about D-pics and V-pics...I neglected to talk about N-pics. Apparently men love a good nipple pic.  My nipple? Really? I would think you'd want the whole pic with tit and nip but either way - NO.  Wait and see....

I think that is all for my random thoughts right now.  Until later.  Scarlet signing off as Large and In Charge!


No comments:

Post a Comment