Monday, September 2, 2019

Pre-Hurricane Bliss... with a true Gentleman

OK, so I may not be able to experience MBO* and Hurricane Sex; however, pre-storm bliss certainly did happen a few days ago.  We had a second "meeting" and it was awesome!  We were slated to go out but never ended up leaving... The conversation was interesting and then I felt like I was back in high school with our make-out session... except we were not stopped by the mere fact that at any moment his mom would walk in and find us engaged in a full on "french kiss and feeling each other up fest." (Not that this happened say 24 years ago or anything....)  This went far beyond the kissing and feeling fest to three hours of pure bliss.  It was seriously awesome!  He is a most interesting person and was most interested in being a "giver".  I would say the MBO I had were just divine.  And I certainly lived up to the stereotypes out there for ladies like me.  For the 5 hours we were together, I never once gave the storm a thought other than to think that at least I am having this experience despite not having a partner for the storm.   In the here and now, there is this and THIS is bliss.
I know he continues to look on line as do I.  We are both simply dating and enjoying meeting different people without an expectation of a LTR, but I for one cannot wait to be with him again to explore more and from what he said, the feeling is mutual.  I told him I would not blog about him, but he gave me permission so long as I protected his identity.   I will refer to him as Mr. True Southern Gentleman... which holds true for one side of him.. as the other side is raw and real.  Until then....

*MBO = Mind-Blowing Orgasms

2 comments:

  1. He sounds eriely like the guy I just ended a six month relationship with! I thought he was a True Southern Gentleman and he lives with his Mom to look after her. I thought that was a good thing, until I started getting lectures about things I needed to change about myself or it would not work out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I will take note of this although he does not appear to be interested in a relationship other than seeing each other when we can. I will be on high alert! Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete