Sunday, September 8, 2019

Update to FWB..or not

Last week I met the guy that wanted to be a FWB for coffee.  He finally agreed to meet me and it was super akward... for him anyway. I felt bad for him as he seemed not only uncomfortable with us meeting but he was in pain.  The conversation was actually quite interesting I must say.   I suggested some ice and a few other ideas having just gone thru the rib pain as well as occasional back pain.  We started and ended with a hug.  I checked on him and his pain a few times and he asked if I was still interested in an occasional FWB to which I said yes.  Crickets....  And another one bites the dust.  Although I know based on his insane texts that it would have been so much fun to play... it is totally ok we are not.  What he needs at this time of his life is an ice pack and a cold stiff drink!  His loss and my gain...space for another person to chat with!

No comments:

Post a Comment