Friday, October 4, 2019

Jeopardy

(Mom you had better sit down for this one!)

Alex, I will take "WTF" for 69 please...
A: "Ok, the answer is sit on my face"
Q: "What is something you want to do to me?"

OMG so two different men I have been talking / texting with (out of 4 I think this week) told me during a hot & heavy conversation (one was text and the other was via phone) that they could not wait to have me sit on their face.

I am not kidding! Would I lie about something I did in my early 20's?  LOL, yes, ok, I did a lot of fun stuff in my 20's.  Apparently it is a thing and men love to have women sit on their face so they can lick them and eat them out and make them "squirt"... yup - that is also a thing.  I was asked if I "squirt".    How the hell do I know if I "squirt".  I have never held up a mirror to myself while I was having an orgasm or cumming.

Ok.. I must admit that it does not sound all that bad, but how am I going to manage to sit my older big booty on their face exactly?   I am sure they would figure it out!

I have been asked to send boob pics, nude pics and pics in lingerie/bra/undies as well (all of which is a no an against my self protection internet/technology policy so that my image and/or body parts do not end up on some crazy sick sites out there).    

I have been told in explicit detail what they want to do to me and asked if I would masturbate with them on the phone/sext with them.  I have been asked if I had an orgasm yet for the day and do I have daily orgasms.  Mind you... I have yet to meet any of the "fab" four yet!

It is a crazy sex filled WTF world out there for sure. There is no lack of men that are looking to have fun.

I think if there was a sexual Jeopardy.. I might just have a shot at winning!

What's the craziest thing you have been asked?

Signing off... I am Large and In Charge!





No comments:

Post a Comment