Monday, October 14, 2019

Vagina Voodoo

A friend came up with the idea for the title of this blog post... based on the events of the past week. 

Single life, AKA "Freedom" suits me for now just fine.  That is not to say that sooner than later I might want a relationship to develop... but for the moment I am living in the moment... and identifying with "Jane the slut" from Rocky Horror!

It has been quite the over abundance of activity this week on the dating/fun/sex front.  The general consensus has been if we are not hurting anyone, sex and all that goes with it just feels good.  It is nice to be taken out for drinks and an appetizer, listen to music....  while stirring up chemistry and have all the control.  

I go from Mom to MILF to Mom mode in the course of three days, so my weekends have to count for something!

I do not think that I am going to use this post to elaborate with nicknames or details as I plan to / pretty sure I will see them all again.  What I can tell you is that women are pretty powerful beings.  My vagina apparently has magic voodoo and it must manifest itself via my eyes and body language.  Powerful stuff I tell you.

Also this week I am feeling very empowered for a few reasons... 

1) I chose my boudoir photo that will be used for someone else's blog on empowering women. It took me 30 min to make my final choice and to be 100% with no regrets on the one I chose. It is an amazing photo that leaves just enough to the imagination and has the power to collapse a man to his knees...

2) I also eliminated about 6-7 from chatting with me.  I chose the ones I felt were worth carrying on a conversation / potential meeting with.  The others for various reasons I simply told that it was not going to work out or I needed to pair down the conversations I was having for lack of time.

3) I told someone that we were not a good match (after he asked me for my weight) and realized next time I will ask him his penis size.  Although I bet he will be happy to share!  I also shared a full length dressed pic with someone as I had shared that I was full-figured, etc...  and after 5 minutes of radio silence I swiped left and deleted him.  It is ok if someone chooses to be superficial  - that is their American right!  

4) The men I have seen this week are ok with the flaws of my body / extra weight as they know I am working on it.   I am working on being ok with me too - soooo difficult and challenging to hear someone loves your ass! It is also interesting to learn that a man that is super hot also sees himself as flawed and has insecurities about part of his bod!  Eye opening.

My words of wisdom this week to all of the men have been to not say they are sorry for anything. In conversation something will come up...say talking a lot/sharing...and they might say "sorry" for talking too much. Why say sorry? Are you really sorry? If you did not want to talk then stop. Or talk and take ownership.  Own it.  Be glad I am an amazing listener (NOT your therapist!).  Own your actions and feelings.  

I have grown a lot in the last few months and am better for it. So to that original guy that ghosted me - I say thank you.  Your interest in me as a FWB and subsequent dick move ghosting was such an amazing gift.

Signing off and shutting down the Vagina Voodoo for the next few weeks (minus one day) as I am on mom mode. Plus my body and mind needs to reset itself.

I am Large and In Charge and your modern day full-figured Carrie Bradshaw...









No comments:

Post a Comment