Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Field...

Whoever "they" is ..call it "Playing the Field" and I guess I can certainly say that  have rounded the bases many times.  No regrets. Full ownership for what I am doing and what I am after.  

I am a woman that spent the last decade unsatisfied sexually and I am "playing catch (up)" to make up for lost time.

Speaking of catching up...  here at blog central, there needs to be some updates.

Someone I was chatting with on the phone (who btw was super religious and attended church daily*) tried to sextort me.  Our conversations got pretty hot and heavy and there was a lot of sexting. (*He must need to ask for forgiveness daily) He tried to force me to give him nude pics of my butt, breasts or leg in 5 minutes or he was withholding seeing me as he was not convinced  was "all in".  WTF  You can take your religion and shove it where the sun does not shine sir...  Seriously - You have no power over me.. I had not met you and I was not invested.  Thank goodness I did not meet him!

*Southern Gentleman is no more. He broke his cardinal rule and the last time he was here (middle of a day), he took pleasure before me, leaving me unsatisfied.  I knew that was the last time I would see him.  He did not text his good mornings and sure enough today there was "the text" saying that he is "taking a break" and he is getting his life re-focused and he has a "lot going on" blah blah...   It may have been that he saw part of my largeness that he did not like in the daylight - who knows.  Whatever the case... he has ridden off on his horse into the darkness and I am A-Ok with it!

After a 7 week determined conquest... I was able to get someone to commit to giving me the hug and kiss that I had been promised.  It led to a LOT More and we needed to be hosed off.  What was truly unfortunate was the intentional bruises that were left behind as a result of the hot passion.  I like it a little rough, but not to where it hurts to touch my now black and blue nipples!!!

Someone earlier this week made a quick coffee date with me and then a day later called it off as he was getting more serious with a woman he was dating (they decided all of the sudden)... Not sure I actually believe him.  Super unfortunate as I was hoping to connect with him and his music - he seemed like a good one.  Someone else I chatted with this past week and made a date with for Sunday also messaged me today and told me that he was getting back together with his ex as of this am.  Two in one day!  He I was not as excited about so this was also fine.   Plus- no sooner did this happen than I replaced him with a different date!

I have 4 dates lined up for this weekend.. 2 are more about a physical FWB type thing, one I have no idea and the other seems somewhat normal and subdued.  

I have to say that I am having fun and this is all I want.  For now.. I do miss having someone to go places with me and have fun.  For now I will continue to safely play the field and accumulate those numbers for my numbers game and enjoy the physical connections, first time kisses, passion, dirty talk and ...  but I know there will be a time when I would love to find someone to date more consistently or have a LTR with.  

For now though - I have more bases to run and tackling to do.  Signing off until after the weekend of fun..I am large and in charge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment