Sunday, October 27, 2019

Will power is overrated

This has been a most interesting week and a half.   The ghoster tried once again to get me to change my mind...  he did not succeed.  This was probably the only will power that was exerted this week in any capacity that resembles success.   

I did manage to meet someone at a park.  This was to make sure that I indeed exerted a modicum of control.  We mostly talked with a few sessions of sucking face.  Let me refrain that...  I was trying to kiss and he was pretty much not allowing me to breathe! LOL  That aside... I had to leave to get back to work after 2 1/2 hours!  I agreed to give him a massage late the next night but insisted that I had to behave.  He told me he would make sure of it.  I could trust him since I did not trust myself.  *sigh*  I held out until 1 am and after discussion of life being too short happened (this always gets me).  I clearly had no right to trust myself and apparently not him!  The kissing needs to be worked on but I can totally say that he is not a selfish person.  We had some intense sessions looking into one another's eyes.  We were supposed to have a date during the weekend but he ended up getting sick, which cleared the way for some serious fun.

I will skip the details of my Friday night date; however, I will say that being a chivalrous gentleman is amazing, except when it borders on oppressive and when you are selfish in bed. I love that a man wants to hold the door open for me, pull out my chair, open my car door, etc... but for the love of humanity, please allow me to open the car door and get out if I want to.  I am not one to sit and wait for the man to come around to open my car door when I am perfectly capable of opening the car and standing up.  As far as being selfish in bed...   things cannot always be equal but that is for a long term situation.  If you ever want to see the side of a second date, be kind and remember that being chivalrous also means allowing the woman to have her own pleasures that do not have anything to do with you.

I also will skip any details of Sat except to say that the person I was with has become a FWB for right now.  He had crazy mads skills at popping up multiple times during the night as well as crazy mad oral skills.  Many hours later....most comfortable fun I have had in a long time.  Not only that, but my knees and back allowed me to do positions that I love.  I am not really into vanilla man  on top sex and hope that anyone reading this is not either.  Some of the other positions are just way more intense.  

Today I had to visit his work as he is doing a sort of job for me and may I just say that I was not prepared for how the visit ended on a blanket in the back room of the office.  Totally not expected.  Totally hot.  Cue smile on my face all day!

I would say that this has been a successful weekend of adulting.  A lot of fun was had.  Resting took place.  No one was hurt. 

If it does not bring you income, inspiration or orgasms, it doesn't belong in your life!

I am Large and In Charge...

No comments:

Post a Comment