Wednesday, October 16, 2019

It's too late to say sorry or Casper Returns or....

Mr Big Realized He is a BIG DICK
I am not sure what the appropriate title for this blog would be.

2 months and one day later... Mr Big (AKA Ghoster) appears from the shadows of darkness where one can hear the crickets chirping and says Boo!

He attempts communication via email, fb messenger and text.  When he realizes that I indeed did reply back to him via email*, he texts me that I always treated him like a "king" despite his faults.  Silence/Crickets this time from my end. He then decides that silence is a fair treatment.  Silly me to think he was done.

*Let me go back to the email I sent to him.  When he emailed me about something music related, I took it as my opening to reply back and slam that door... the closure I longed for.

I wrote back "I wanted to thank you for ghosting me. Best thing you ever could've done for me.  25 lbs down plus inches plus more to go #bestsingleslifeever
Having the time of my life and started a blog on dating and divorce. None of this would've happened had you not swept into my life unannounced and so abruptly did the dick ghost move which turned into a blessing. So thank you."

I thought (wrongly so) that I was done. I said my peace and I had closure...  (insert evil laugh) WRONG!

He called me twice today and then messaged and texted.  My friend who was responsible for hooking me and the ghost up, called me out saying that I was doing to him as I did not want to have happen to me - I was ghosting back.  Ugh -  she was right of course, so I called him.

He apologized for having a "melt-down" as he was under a lot of stress from his work hours as well as school.  He is not a good student or good man and he has been trying to reach out to me and find my info, etc...  That I treated him so well despite how ugly he was to me and how much I put up with, etc...     

He wanted to get back together and see me.  No.  Just have coffee.  No.  Friends. No

I told him my standards are set high as I have self respect and self worth. Communication is key.  That I was and am worth more than what he did to me. 

Once we were done and I hung up, he continued to text me and wanted to see me.  I told him it is not happening and best of luck.  He also texted "Truth be told I had no better lover/friend than you since we met." Thanks again."  I kept saying best of luck , we are not meeting, we are not having coffee, etc....  
He concluded with "The offer is there.  Those who run aren't as strong as those who go back."  

I have news for you buddy... I slammed the door and walked away with my head held high. No running.  Peace out!

I feel amazing.  Empowered and changed for the better.  In a past life, I would have taken him back. Not anymore.  I have turned so many corners and changed in so many ways.  

I am Large and In Charge!


No comments:

Post a Comment