Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Cancelled on yet again (not a funny post)

I  have been awol for many reasons and I apologize for the long break I took.  Between end of the year, my son, getting the flu,etc...   I am back.

Its no wonder I prefer the fet fun over the dating world.   Being cancelled on sucks!  Yet again another back to back Wed cancellation.  Similar to a few mos ago where one week it is work and the next week it is their daughter.
Pretty sure I am way too skeptical as I do not believe what he said.  Even if it were true, I am not ok with it despite the fact that he supposedly is putting his daughter first.  Problem is that why did he not see her last night or night before, etc... as he was talking about? Why did this so called situation happen to come up 30 min before we were to meet?
I showered and got pretty and did my hair and make-up.  I tried so hard to salvage the night but had no options that would work out.  Finally at 8:30 I was resolved to change into pajamas and call it a night.  8:30!  Just ugh...  

What is worse that anything is that he was HOT! I mean his body was smoking hot.  I mourn the loss of what I will never get to experience in person. RIP smoking hot body.

Anyway - I am using this time to catch up on those chatting with me on line.  We shall see.

Until my next more upbeat and funny post. 

P.S. I get to see my FWB Sat night and I cant wait!

I am Large (3 ten spots less) and In Charge!

P.P.S.  So here we are at the 3rd Wed in a row and I had plans to meet a different person (also from FB dating which is just awful) and no text! Last night was the last text.  We had a tentative time, I was to hear from him during the day and then place tbd.  I texted him at 6 - heard nothing.  Crazy really.  Good thing I have plan B!  Always have plan B I have decided when it comes to the dating world.  Thankfully plan B comes from a different part of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Very valuable information, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here.

    ReplyDelete