Monday, January 27, 2020

Feast or Famine

It is either Feast or Famine....   I am either being cancelled on, ghosted or I have too many toys or pieces of meat, er I mean men or boys...vying for my attention.  

I have one that I met at a party and I apparently have been on his mind a lot.  He wants to be with me and see me at any juncture.  I am going to call him "Sir" for now as I am sure there will be more to write about him.  

I have another that when he found out about being cancelled on 2 Wednesdays in a row - said he would never do that to me.  We have a date on Friday.  He is already smitten and has not met me. I warn them not to get attached to me - esp when they have not met me! Lets call him Redhead.

That's two...

We have the guy who cancelled on me twice that is not giving up and insists he must meet me...  This one can take a number as it is a pretty long wait.  We can call him Pistol for now. 

There are two others that also are not giving up - but they can... they are just looking for a hook-up, which clearly I do not need right now. HAHAHA

There is another that wants to "play" but I am pretty sure I deflated his ball as where there is lack of communication for me - there is lack of interest to play on my part.

Lets not forget we have to fit my FWB in the mix. If he was ready to get to know me better in terms of dating/relationship - this is the one I would try with.  For sure.  That said - he is not ready for that in his life, so we remain FWB.  I am not waiting around, so sadly it might need to end at some pt.  This would be a travesty as the intimate connection between us is insane and intense. I have not even had this type of connection with those I have been married to!  He is a really great guy too - just has things he needs to deal with.  

Whew. I apparently am currently on a feast.  NOT that I am complaining by any means.  Hell No - It's great.  It is pretty awesome and empowering to think that I could be and am wanted. Even if they only want me for one thing ... and to know that they probably wont get it as I do not need to have any hook ups right now - I am pretty good in that department.  

I would rather feast on man meat than eat regular food any day!  I am having fun and exploring as life is too short.  One day you are having fun and the next you are gone.

Enjoy life.  Have fun. Do you. Explore.  You are enough.   Be Large and In Charge in all parts of your life.

Signing off for today..    Love Scarlet

1 comment:

  1. The blog is good enough, keep up writing such type of posts.

    ReplyDelete