Monday, November 4, 2019

Things that make you go hmmmmm

I have not written in a while as I have been busy with my child...   not to much happening on the dating front, except for this:

The guy I had met and been with the night after we had a 2 hr meeting/date at a park... I felt he was not really into me since he had been sick. I called him on it and questioned if he was still interested.  It was all I could do to keep from laughing louder than the chuckle I did... he blamed me for getting him sick.  He blamed us "fooling around" for him getting sick! BAHAHAHAAHA
He works in a "hospital" and he "never" gets sick.  Soooo funny!  I was not sick.  I was fine.  Soooo funny. I told him it was ridiculous but thanks for telling me via phone and not on a text.  Is he serious?  I am really not at all sad about this as he was not right for me.... his kissing was awful (his tongue never left the inside of my mouth) and his package was waaaaay too small for me.  I just cant help but thinking how funny that either he really does think I am to blame (I think he was so serious) or he is using this as an excuse (less likely given other factors).  I just can't!  

Someone I had chatted with from another site (site for those that are larger) decided that I was not "large" enough for him.  He ultimately had told me that it would not work out as I was not uninhibited enough for him and more or less not big enough for him.  Also a ROFL moment.  He then hopped a flight and messaged me at 11 pm Sat night telling me he wanted me to come to Miami so he could bang me!  ROFL x 2! Flattering or down right scary?   He sent me pics of the last person he was with and told me that was was way hotter.  When I say pics of her - let me tell you that it was her and her vagina in all it's glory! WTF!  When I said no - the next night he sent me a pic of some hoe he picked up with white hair sucking him off and how they wanted me to join them! 
I am not joking here.  ROFL and WTF combined into one big ass HELL NO from me!  That is an STD waiting to happen right there.  And  in case you are wondering - I am totally hotter than any of the women he has sent me pics of.

And then there is young Latin guy that keeps asking me for booty pics.  Nope. No.  Hard No.

In positive news... I ordered a new vibrator.  She is something pretty special with 10 different speeds for inside and 10 levels of suction. My review is stellar.

Finally - I have to tell you to go watch Flea Bag on Amazon Prime. I was told to watch it and OMG - I am in love I have only watched 2 episodes but I am hooked!  She is my hero...Her and Madge the Vag!

I have a few men I am meeting this week and maybe weekend... so I am sure there will be a lot more to blog.  I am Large and In Charge.  






No comments:

Post a Comment