Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Me and My Big Fancy Degree...

One surefire way to get yourself blocked is to spout off in a text about how you would not live up to my standards and my "big fancy degree".  WTF!  Did I ever mention that I am better than you because I own my own business? NO!  Have a masters degree? No!  Own my own house? No!

I never once degraded you or made you feel less than me - and we had not even met.  YOU were the one who said these things and said would you even date someone with a learning disability plus you said you had one friend.  WOW!

Go get some self confidence and good luck out there.  I am thankful I found out before we met and/or slept together that you are one big sad red flag waiting to happen.

I am way less judgmental than my friends and / or family when it comes to looks or your job, your status, etc...    You fucked it all up when you could not handle that I had to work tonight instead of giving you (whom I had not met yet) my undivided attention when I  had told you that I am a busy mom that is getting caught up before a busy weekend and the holidays.  I told you we could not meet for 2 weeks.  You said you were patient and then quickly changed your tune and outlook on yourself.

When I said that what I did not like was the lack of self confidence/self-esteem (my opinion/observation) and that I did not say anything about your job, education, status  - you did - but you proceeded to tell me that you did not need a lecture and said "let me bow to your perfection".  DUDE you have ISSUES!

WARNING WARNING - and Block.  Next.....




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your helpful article, I love this type of article.

    ReplyDelete