Monday, March 2, 2020

You did NOT just go THERE...

This goes under the heading of "You did NOT just go THERE"...

And there he went.   About two or so weeks into knowing one another... there was a pause one evening during our nightly marathon phone sessions... and I swore he wanted to say he loved me.

I am talking about "Sir" from a few blogs ago.  We have really been hitting it off, talking a lot and spending a lot of time together.  I already met his mom!

Fast forward to a few weeks later on a Saturday night, well Sunday 3 am but who's clock watching...  when I get up to go to sleep in the other room (Sir is an AWFUL loud SNORING machine) and go to first scoop the cat liter.  Yes, I know it is 3 am!

I am scooping the cat liter which means that Sir is my my bed and I am in the same room but on the other side of the wall in my closet, when I hear "Good night, I love you."

Like a deer in headlights, I froze.  Did he?  He did.  OY VEY!  I go to the other room to go to sleep.

Fast forward a few hours later and few more hours of fun and we need showers.  In the shower, he looks at me and mouths it yet again.. the "I Love You".  Shit!  Now I have to deal with him having gone there.  Drat!

I know right - its an awful thing to have someone actually Love you! 

I honestly told him that I am not discounting his feelings and if he wants to say it, I am not going to tell him to stop.  I believe he does "L" me and that did he 
want to say it a few weeks ago on the phone? (He did).  It is awkward as I am not ready to say it, that I do not want to fuck things up by saying it, etc....  but that I like him and care for him a great deal - that he makes me happy.  We have immense fun together and good communication.  

The next night, he calls me his girlfriend in a story he tells me.  WHOA!  Did you just now go THERE?  Does your "Girlfriend" know that she is your girlfriend?  And so I went right back THERE until he gave up and professed to try again at a later date.  I mean seeing if someone wants to be a girl/boy friend is a conversation of some kind - wouldn't you agree? Then to add in our other lifestyle to that - a few things have to be communicated/discussed.  

Thank goodness at my ripe old age that I can communicate pretty much about anything. It is now a running joke but in all seriousness...  this is certainly an intense, enjoyable wild ride and I do not want to get off (the ride of course you dirty mind you!).  I have been happier than I have been in a long time.  

I do not know what the future holds (except that I have been doing fairly good at my predictions with this one) but I can say that there is way more of this story to write.

This was an unexpected relationship I was not out seeking. I was having fun dating and having sex and partying.  Thank goodness none of that will have to change if he and I are bf/gf.  

I am Large and In Charge signing off with a smile on my face.  Scarlet!

1 comment: